Summer Reading Lists:
- Entering Grade 1 List
- Entering Grade 2 & 3 List
- Entering Grade 4 & 5 List
- Entering Grade 6 List
- Summer Reading Log
Read this week's Chalk Talk email from Principal, Joanne Beekley.
Archived Chalk Talk
Click to add an email to Chalk Talk's Distribution List!
- School Handbook
- School Brochure
- Schoolwide Enrichment Brochure
- Social Development Brochure
- SRBI Brochure
- After-School Program Brochure
- Library Media Resources Brochure
In accordance with Special Session Act 15 – 5, effective October 1, 2015 parents may request to receive prior notification regarding the application of pesticides within the school or on school grounds. This notification will take place through our “Alert Solutions” email notification system.
Our notification will provide you with information on the following:
- Name of the active ingredient of the pesticide
- Location of the application on school property
- Date of the application
- Name of school official who can be contacted
I ask that any family wishing to be on our notification list please click here to fill out your contact information.
Click here to download a copy of the letter sent home.
Any questions please feel free to contact the school at 860-526-5797.
** When reading the Upcoming Events on the left hand side of the page, please note that the Event is listed first and the Date follows underneath **